Player’s Kit Guitar Polish and Scratch Remover
- The last guitar polish you’ll ever need! Outperforms normal guitar polishes with a total finish restore – this is the one people are talking about!
- Dual-blend set provides a deep, complete polishing to restore & maintain your high gloss guitars while removing scratches
- Safe for repeated use, with no harsh chemicals or silicone. Don’t need scratch removal?… Great for regular polishing and cleaning, too
- For any color guitar, multiple guitar owners, or those wanting the best polishing system available for their single prized guitar (high gloss finishes only).
- Includes two different blends and one deluxe microfiber cloth
The Player’s Kit took the guitar polish world by storm a few years ago and continues to amaze users worldwide. The online reviews for this product sparkle. Finally a guitar polish that does more than just clean – it polishes and removes scratches, too. Easy to do & your finish will never look better; all this without harsh chemicals or tools. Standard Kit does about 20-25 body applications front to back, that’s one guitar up to 25 times, or use on multiple guitars (Note-many guitars require more than one application). A little bit of polish goes a long way. Safe for repeated use and works on high gloss finish types including poly, nitro, and lacquer. Designed for light to medium surface scratches. Works on hazy and dulled finishes. The product is NOT designed for deep scratches, dings, chips, scratches well into the finish, nor major finish damage. For high gloss finishes only. Not a filler, wax, or cover-up. Kit comes complete with everything you need, including a dual-blend set and a deluxe microfiber towel. Each kit bottle is 2.1 ounces for a total of 4.2 ou set, plus towel & instructions (additional towels recommended). Works on all colors and brands of guitars: electric, acoustic, classical, and basses. (Not compatible with all Rickenbacker models) For high gloss finishes only.