InnoGear Guitar Effect Pedal Power Supply
- Powers for 9V, 12V or 18V PEDAL; Power: AC 100V – 240V
- Input: DC 18V; Output: 7 way 9V 100mA, 1 way 9V 500mA, 1 way 12V, 100mA, 1 way 18V 100mA
- Bright blue LEDs light up pedal board in the dark and blinks when instantaneous overcurrent occurs.
- 10 isolated output with isolated short cricuit and overcurrent protected.
- Compact and portable design, easy to carry along; rugged steel cover, durable and sturdy Dimension:15.5*3.5*4.7cm Weight:10.25 oz;
DC 18V（Please plug in the output of power adapter included, and do not use any alternative charger）
Output 1-7: All DC 9v power output with the maxinmum volume of 100mA, are suitable for ordinary analog effectors. Under the circumstances of all LED lights on, instantaneous overcurrent in certain output would lead to the corresponding LED light’s flash and the currents of this channel limit to 100mA. Output 1-7 are not suitable for digital effectors of larger power consumption.
OUTPUT 8: Also DC 9V Power output with maximum volume of 500mA, is suitable for digital effectors and DC 9V low-power digital guitar amplifiers. When instantaneous overcurrent occur in this channel, the corresponding LED light would be flashing.
DC 12V OUTPUT: The maximum output current is 100mA, when instantaneous overcurrent occurs in this channel, the corresponding LED light would be flashing.
DC18 OUTPUT: The maximum output current is 100mA.When instantaneous overcurrent occurs in this channel, the corresponding LED light would be flashing.
2 * Polarity Reversal Cables
1 * Power Supply
1 * Power Adapter(18V 100-240V)
10 * DC Power Cables