FretGuru Precision Sanding Beam Guitar Fret Leveler
- Precision ground (not milled), and lapped to within .0001″ accuracy.
- 16″ long by 1″ x 2″ top grade 6061 T6 seamless aluminum
- Ships with premium 100, 240 and 320 grit peel and stick sandpaper included.
- Durable (and very hot-rod looking) candy blue powdercoated finish, with laser etched logo
- Includes protective plastic end caps so you don’t damage any pickups, nuts or tuners.
Your playing will never reach it’s full potential… Until your guitar gets out of the way.
Do you want a great playing guitar and more satisfying guitar playing? Perfectly true frets are the foundation of any great playing guitar.
If they’re not right, your playing isn’t what it could be, and less enjoyable too.
The FretGuru precision sanding beam has become the industry standard for accuracy.
FretGuru Precision Sanding Beam/Fret Levelers are the industry Standard, and they measure 16″ long by 1″ x 2″ 6061 T6 aluminum.
both sides are precision Blanchard Ground (which itself is super accurate), and then lapped in on a diamond surfacing table, then our laboratory grade granite surface plate that is acurate to .0001″ (one ten-thousandth of an inch) basically unmeasurable.
This thing is so accurate you could use it on the freakin’ space shuttle! Do you think it’ll make your frets perfectly level? You bet!
We top it all off with a durable and visually amazing candy blue powdercoat finish and laser-etched FretGuru logo.
Ships with premium 100, 240 and 320 grit peel and stick sandpaper included.