Fender Mini ’57 Twin-Amp – Electric Guitar Amp
- Enjoy pure portability from a petite sized amp packing a 1 watt punch
- Makes for a excellent travel companion as no electrical outlet required and Exclusively recommended for electrical guitars
- Practice in silence with quarter inch headphone jack
- Dial in a variety of sounds using the volume, tone and gain chicken head knobs
- Enjoy peace of mind from one year warranty included with purchase
The Perfect Gift for a Fender Nut
Know someone who lives and breathes vintage Fender gear? Perhaps they even have the Mini ’57 Twin’s full-sized big brother–lucky them.
No doubt they’ll get a kick out of the Mini ’57, with its true-to-form tweed covering and brown grille. The controls even boast miniature “chicken head” knobs–the Mini ’57 Twin-Amp truly captures the vibe of ’50s era Fender.
Great for Practice
Maybe you are that Fender nut. Or maybe you’re just looking for an ultra-portable practice solution.
The Mini ’57 Twin-Amp gives you one Watt of Fender sound through a 2-inch speaker. Dial it in to your liking with tone, volume and distortion controls.
Mini amps are not meant to be played at loud volumes
Battery or AC Powered
Throw in a 9-volt and take this little amp anywhere. With the additional headphone socket you might even get away with a little practice in the jury box.
If you’re staying in one spot for awhile, save a battery and use an AC adapter (not included).
What’s in the Box
Mini ’57 Twin-Amp