Chord Buddy with Clip-on Chromatic Tuner
- Start playing from the minute you attach the Chord Buddy to your guitar. Includes a True Tune TT-05 chromatic tuner! Latest Model with updated design. We do not sell old stock!
- Extremely quick progression with a proven, effective, all-in-one system, suitable for all ages.
- Works on acoustic and electric Guitars and helps you make the C,D,G & E minor Chords.
- Included lesson plan and companion DVD will have you playing popular songs in no time. Works on guitar necks with 1 1/2″ minimum and 1 7/8” maximum
- This version of ChordBuddy does not work on classical, left handed or half-sized (children’s) guitars. Lefty and Classical version are available.
This exclusive package gets you started from day one with an easy to use True Tune ™ TT-05 clip-on chromatic tuner. As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be able to make music. Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all! Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your electric or acoustic guitar. The lesson plan and companion DVD will have you playing popular songs in no time. The ChordBuddy Songbook includes over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. The contents of the Songbook can be found here. ChordBuddy does not currently work on classical or half-sized (children’s) guitars. This version is right-handed only but a lefty version is available. The ChordBuddy Songbook contains over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. The color-coded ChordBuddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres. Will this version of the ChordBuddy fit my guitar? Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3\4″ (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″. This version of the ChordBuddy works with right handed guitars only. A left handed version is available. If you have a classical guitar (any guitar with a neck width of more than 1 7/8″) you’ll need the “Classical” version. The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 3/4 size and 5/8 size guitars.